Saturday, September 10, 2011

Workout day

Today has been rough. While I've had minimal nausea previously, today is killer.


We got up around 9 A.M. and went to the metropark to do our primal movnat-ish workout. I felt fine getting up, starting my day with some water before heading out.


Jumping and jogging pretty much immediately made me nauseous. I completed the workout, which was killer. We did bear crawls, plank walks and rock tosses. I want to keep working out and keeping up the weightloss we started before conception, but it will definitely need modified.


So, we came home, showered and met some friends for lunch. While I ate what I could, my appetite was certainly decreased. After lunch, we came home and I laid down to watch a movie. Before I knew it, I was asleep, and then awake, then asleep. I tossed and turned around on the couch, feeling pretty vile. Joe went and got me an ice cube to help make me feel less nauseous. It helped for a little while. He is looking into paleo alternatives for nausea cures.


We are officially twenty-four hours into doctor confirmed pregnancy and it’s killing us not to tell everyone. I keep almost slipping when talking about plans for our delayed honeymoon next week. What funny timing! New Orleans and seven weeks pregnant! This will be an interesting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment