Friday, September 9, 2011

Holy crap - Traci

A doctor's appointment confirmed what the HPT told us Sunday. I am pregnant. the nurse at my doc's office came in and said "very positive". They weren't sure if they should be excited or not, but I told them Joe and I were trying and were thrilled about the news. That seemed to come as a relief to the nurse and doc. Who apparently "never know how to approach the 'you're positive'" news.

So after a couple of very nervous days and a lot of praying and worry, Joe and I are going to have a baby!!!

I am, obviously thrilled, but have been rather apprehensive about the whole thing, worried that I was seeing signs that weren't there. But, the doctor said that as far as she can tell, I’m around six weeks pregnant. While I had a home pregnancy test to prepare me, it was crazy exciting to get the thumbs up from the doctor.

That said, Joe and I wanted to start a blog about being pregnant, paleo and interested in trying to have as natural a pregnancy as possible. We don't want to tell anyone until the first trimester is over, but we are frankly, super excited and ready to start documenting this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment