Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Eating: the Challenge

Woke up feeling exhausted, but not too nauseous. Got up early because of our barking puppy. Got motivated, showered dressed and took a little time this morning to start my day slowly. And while I was tired as all get-out, I told Joe yesterday, I will gladly feel tired and nauseous if we get a great baby in the end.

So I headed to work, after having some strawberries and my supplements. That’s when the nausea started to settle in. I had some grapes, to try and calm my stomach but it didn’t do much. Then I grabbed my lunch which was delicious yesterday and now makes me queasy just looking at it. I forced several forks of it in before giving up. the last couple of days, I feel like I have been forcing food in my mouth just to make sure I’m eating something, but it is all making me feel sick.

I went home after work and passed out on the couch. Seems like I’m doing that a lot these days.the nap seemed to help my mood and I was able to put down dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment