Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's the little things

So being in the hospital is bad, obviously.  It's hard and awkward.  When you're P3 (pregnant, pagan, paleo) it's a bit harder.  Here's some snippets.


  • No, that is not weed, those are herbs for my wife's travel altar. 
  • I guess if you want to sniff the sacred water you can. 
  • Gluten free dinner:  corn, rice, beans.  Wow. 
  • Ahh ... so .... bacon and eggs again, huh?
  • Getting up and drawing Ur or Huath as my morning runes basically ruins my whole day now. 
  • Every morning I get into the car where I see a cute little boar statue which I keep in there to protect me while I drive.  And then I say a nice prayer asking it to watch over the Magpie and the Bean instead. 
  • Friends and family will ask your permission before praying for you.  I think this is really strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment