Monday, November 25, 2013

Ogham, vows, water

Today's ogham was Huath and nGetal.  I should have known. 

Huath is terror, and nGetal is to do with physicians.  Magpie's water broke at 3:15.  We were terrified.  Now we're in the hospital trying to keep her pregnant as long as possible. 

I made a vow to eat clean till the baby was born.  Yesterday I tasted some crap food at family Thanksgiving.  I don't know if I helped make this happen or not. 

I'll update soon. 

EDIT:  She's in the hospital right now.  The Doctors say that the goal is to keep the baby in there as long as possible, but most people this happens to go into labor within 24 hours, so our new goal is 24 hours.  My new goal is maybe more like an hour without freaking out.

I don't feel a lot less guilty and terrified, but the Magpie assures me that this is not my fault and that that's not how it works.  I wish I were as sure as she is. Maybe she's trying to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment